Introducing a whole life insurance product that covers final expenses and more from United of Omaha Life Insurance Company (United of Omaha), a Mutual of Omaha Company.
- Sample Application (pdf)
- Simplified underwriting.
- No point-of-sale phone interview.
- No medical exam.
- Premiums never increase and benefits never decrease.
- Coverage can never be canceled as long as premiums are paid.
- $100 FEB Lead Co-op Program Partner (Learn More)
- Legacy Safeguard Lead Program available. (pdf)
- Competitive Commissions and Premium Rates.
- Level Renewal Commissions Years 2-10 and Lifetime Renewals Years 11+.
- Level Pay and Graded Benefit Plans available.
Level Benefit Plan:
- Death Benefit: 100%
- Issue Ages: 45-85
- Face Amount: $2,000 - $40,000
- Underwriting Classes: Standard Tobacco/Non-tobacco
- Underwriting Requirements: MIB, Pharmaceutical Check, and Random Phone Interviews.
- Accelerated Death Benefit for Terminal Illness or Nursing Home Confinement Rider included in the policy at no additional cost.
- Optional: Accidental Death Benefit Rider
Graded Benefit Plan
- Issue Ages: 45-80
- Face Amount: $2,000 - $20,000
- Underwriting Class: Standard (no tobacco distinction)
- Underwriting Requirement: MIB, Pharmaceutical Check, and Random Phone Interviews.
Whole life insurance is underwritten by United of Omaha Life Insurance Company, Mutual of Omaha Plaza, Omaha, NE 68175. United of Omaha is licensed in all states except NY. Product base plans, provisions, features, and riders may not be available in all states and may vary by state. For Producer Use Only. Not for use with the general public.