Receive a Bonus Each Month on Every Policy Issued
How it works:
- Issue at least 5 policies in a calendar month to earn a $20 bonus per policy.
- Send in your completed redemption form by the 15th of the following month.
- Final Expense Brokerage issues a bonus check for your qualifying business.
Rules and answers to Frequent questions
- There is no maximum monthly bonus. Every qualifying policy earns you more.
- Policies cancelled prior to the redemption date will not earn a bonus.
- FEB has the right to delay the bonus until any unsecured debt is settled.
- Applications written on the agent, agent's immediate family, and other controlled business are not eligible.
- If a policy's commission is split between two agent, each agent will receive half the bonus.
- Multiple policies on the same insured will count as a single policy.
- FEB has the authority to adjust the bonus if the average premium per policy falls below $400.
- Monthly bonus cannot be combined with other promotions from FEB. (Carrier specific bonuses and incentives are in addition to FEB programs).
- If persistency falls below an acceptable level, FEB may adjust or discontinue the individual bonus.
- All interpretations of the rules will be by FEB. FEB can discontinue this bonus at any time.