FEB $200 Lead Co-Op Program Details Are Outlined Below:
- Final Expense Brokerage (FEB), will pay $200 towards a 1000 piece lead mailer or 25 (37 with Lead America) telemarketed leads, for each $1,500 of net annualized premium. The issued premium must be with United of Omaha, Royal Neighbors, or Liberty Bankers Life. FEB will continue to pay $200 in Lead co-op for each additional $1,500 of Net Annualized Premium.
- Your direct mail territory is protected for the next 60 days after your territory has been mailed.
- There is no reduction in commissions to you even though FEB is investing $200 into your lead orders.
Our agents write large volumes of highly persistent business because they have a very low cost lead source. FEB is successful only if you are successful! We have a vested interest in you and our commitment to you mirrors your commitment to us.
- Are your leads fresh?
Yes, our leads aren’t recycled and they’re not B or C leads. Your leads go directly to you from the vendor or the vendor website. You own the leads and the leads aren’t resold.
- Why does FEB pay $200 of your lead costs?
Because we are committed to agents that are disciplined to investing money into their business. We want you to write a ton of business with United of Omaha, Royal Neighbors and Liberty Bankers through FEB!!!
- Does FEB pay $200 of your lead costs when you issue $1,500 of premium with our other companies?
No, BUT we do pay $100 of your lead costs and the same rules apply.
- Can I get started right away?
Yes, if your appointed with at least two companies through FEB. If your appointed with United of Omaha, Royal Neighbors, or Liberty Bankers we will pay $200 of your lead order. If your not appointed with Prosperity Life, RNA, or Liberty Bankers, but are appointed with at least two of our other companies, FEB will pay $100 of your lead order.
- How long does it take before I can start working direct mail leads if I order my leads today?
Within 3 weeks, you should start receiving direct mail leads to work.
- How long does it take before I can start working telemarketer leads?
If you order telemarketed leads to-day, you should start having leads ready to work in 4-6 business days.
- What type of lead has the highest Persistency?
Direct mail leads will definitely average a higher Persistency! Liberty Bankers, Royal Neighbors, United of Omaha, and all of our other carriers require that you average a strong persistency. They all monitor your 3 month, 7 month, 1 year, and 2 year persistency.
For More Information On Our Lead Co-Op, Click Here!